Step 3: Add AccountsLast Updated: June 12, 2018
There are two ways that you can add an account. Each option is easy and simple to do!
- Click Accounts on your top bar - You may need to select "All" to find Accounts
- The other option is to fill out our Accounts Template<link> and import the file.
- To import Accounts, you must first select the Accounts module.
- Next, click Actions > Import
- Step 2: Specify format - the biggest focus here is to select whether or not your spreadsheet has headers or not (if you used our template, it does).
- Step 3: If you have existing Accounts in the system you can opt to manage duplicates.
- Click Next.
- Step 4: Map the Columns to Module Fields. Here, you can choose which fields will populate when you import the file.
Fill in the appropriate fields.
Step 1: Choose File
The next screen will show the results of your import, then click Finish.